- Massage dilates the blood vessels, improving the circulation and relieving congestion throughout the body.
- Massage acts as a mechanical cleanser, stimulating lymph circulation and hastening the elimination of wastes and toxic debris.
- Massage relaxes muscle spasm and relieves tension.
- Massage increases blood supply and nutrition to muscles without adding to their load of toxic lactic acid, produced through voluntary muscle contraction.
- Massage improves muscle tone and helps prevent or delay muscular atrophy.
- Massage stretches connective tissue, improves its circulation and nutrition and so breaks down or prevents the formation of adhesions and reduces the danger of fibrosis.
- Massage increases the excretion (via the kidneys) of fluids and waste products.
- Massage improves the circulation and nutrition of joints and hastens the elimination of harmful deposits.
- Massage provides an environment for self-appreciation and nurturing.
- Massage enhances positive self-image.
- Massage allows focus on awareness and expansion of breath.
- Massage provides an opportunity to learn how to relax.
- MASSAGE MAKES YOU FEEL GREAT!