Corporate massage is an investment in your most important asset – your staff!
Corporate massage is a way to help your staff to be more productive, reducing stress and pain caused by day-to-day work.
The massage lasts between 15 to 30 minutes and focuses on the most common areas of the body. These areas tend to be under tension from working in an office environment not necessarily because of heavy lifting but because of more repetitive tasks or your posture during the working day such as sitting in front of the computer. The most common areas are back, shoulders, arms and hands.
The corporate massage is a chair-based massage which has been proven to be most useful in the work place. This kind of massage is given to the person sitting face forward in a specially adapted chair. This massage is based on Swedish massage, giving deep massage without pain, which increases blood flow to muscles, stimulating them but also relaxing them at the same time.
Incorporating a corporate chair massage program for your employees may prove a real cost-saver for an organization.
The Benefits of Corporate Massage
- Revitalize and relax staff, as you are taking some of the pain away, the staff feel more relaxed but at the same time revitalised making them more awake and increasing productivity.
- Reduces stress, anxiety, fatigue, or even depression from the physical, mental, and emotional demands of office work.
- Relieves muscle tension and pain, soothes back pain and improves body posture, relieving common muscle strain in the shoulders, neck, wrists and arms from long hours in front of the computer.
- Increase staff Productivity, Staff are more efficient and productive as are feeling more invigorated and relaxed. It relaxes their mind and improves mental focus and concentration, which consequently helps them think clearer, make the right decisions, and be positive and proactive. It relaxes their bodies and calms their minds, resulting in significantly less misunderstanding, disagreement, and conflict within the workplace.
- Valued, staff feel part of a strong culture of wellness in the work place increasing employee retention. Also, having Corporate massage as a part of the culture could help you attract top talents.
If you would like to know more or if you are ready to give it a try, please contact us and we will be more than happy to meet you and plan the best start point of action for a better and more productive work environment.