Jenny is a fully-trained, Level 5 qualified and insured massage therapist.“Body, soul and mind are important to me and I believe in the benefits of massage therapy. I was very young when I realised I had good hands to massage and could not leave one extra day without doing what I had a passion for. Each time I make someone feel better, relaxed and alleviated from pain, it is the most rewarding experience and makes me wish do more for whoever I am able to help. We live in an era when time is not enough, where we deal with one thousand things at the same time and we just need to stop and take some time for ourselves which will give us all the energy to keep going and one very useful way is massage therapy to relax our nerves and calm us down.” – Jenny, MISRM
Jenny is member of the Institute of Sport & Remedial Massage.
Membership number 8367
- The Vital Shoulder Complex Master-Class Certificate. University of Oxford – John Gibbons Bodymaster Method. June 2019.
- The Vital Glutes & Psoas Master-Class Certificate. University of Oxford – John Gibbons Bodymaster Method. June 2019.
- Reiki Usui Tibetano Nivel II Certificate. By Pue Fang Fung – Reiki Master/Teacher. October 2018.
- Reiki ‘First Degree’ Certificate. By Pue Fang Fung – Reiki Master/Teacher. March 2018
- Kinesiology Taping for the Athlete Master-Class Certificate. University of Oxford – John Gibbons Bodymaster Method. February 2018.
- Advance Soft Tissue Techniques Master-Class Certificate. University of Oxford – John Gibbons Bodymaster Method. November 2017.
- Professional Diploma in Sport and Remedial Massage, BTEC Level 5. The Cambridge School of Sports Massage (CSSM). September 2016.
- Shrinking Violet Body Wrap Specialist. Tibby Olivier. July 2014.
- Warm Bamboo Massage Certificate. Body & Soul School of Complementary Therapy. July 2014.
- Indian Head Massage Diploma. The Beauty Academy Cambridge. May 2014.
- Deep Tissue Massage Diploma. Accredited Massage Courses, London. January to March 2014.
- Diploma of Excellence in Anatomy and Physiology, Level 3. AS London Wellness Academy. March 2014.
- Workshop: Protecting Hands Technique for Massage Therapist. Health Balance. March 2013.
- Hot Stone Massage Diploma. The Beauty Academy Cambridge. February 2013.
- VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Swedish Massage (QCF). Cambridge Regional College. September 2012 to March 2013.
- Diet and Nutrition Diploma. Stonebridge College. November 2009
Certificates and insurance available upon request.