GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All personal information held by JennyMassageTherapist is treated as private and confidential. It is used solely by JennyMassageTherapist and will not be disclosed to other parties.
The client understands that the therapist may refuse to undertake treatment should this be contraindicated due to medical or other conditions that the client may present with, due to concerns regarding the health, safety and wellbeing of either the client or the massage therapist.
Each person reacts differently to massage and in no case does Jenny Massage Therapy guarantee any particular outcome from a treatment or series of treatments.
Therapists reserve the right to refuse or terminate treatment to any client, at her own discretion, refuse, discontinue or defer treatment. In this instance full payment is still required and no refund will be given.
Examples of when this may occur include:
- If the client is under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs at the time of treatment;
- If the client has withheld or not provided information relevant to treatment;
- If the client’s actions, words or behaviour are inappropriate or of a sexual nature;
- If the client is threatening, aggressive or violent, or in any way poses a risk to the therapist.
Cancellation of any booked treatments MUST be with at least 48 hours notice otherwise payment of said treatments will be required to be paid in FULL.
PAMPER PARTIES / CORPORATE MASSAGE
How to book?
- You will need to contact us first to check availability.
- If we all are happy with a date, time and place, we will create your personal bespoke package with you at no extra cost.
- A 25% deposit will be required to book our services.
- Any changes or cancellations can be done up to 2 weeks prior to the agreed date. After this time we cannot offer you any refunds or make any changes. At the entire discrecion of Jenny Masage Therapist a change could be accepted if iy does not interfere with any other bookings.
- The remaining 75% should be paid on the day of the party before our services start. Then afterwards, once you and your guests are all relaxed, we will tidy up and leave you to finish to enjoy your party.
GIFT VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To buy a Gift Voucher: First select the treatment(s) you require for the gift. Then select if you would like a “Gift Voucher” or “Gift Card”.
- We will send you the “Gift Voucher” for the treatment you have bought within 1-2 working days via email.
- If you have choosen the option “Gift Card” in the shopping cart we will send the voucher directly to a recipient in a Gift Card Holder (of our choice). Ensure you contact us with the following details: Recipients name; Occasion; Female/Male; Postal Address; any personal message you require in the card and Payment in full to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will post directly to them within 2-3 working days (once payment has cleared and we have received all their details).
- Massage Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and may not be exchanged for cash or goods.
- Massage Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of issue and must be presented on the day of treatment.
- Bookings are by appointment subject to availability in the normal way.
- If the treatment is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice the Voucher may become null and void.
- All other General terms and conditions apply.